Tuesday 18 December 2012

strong and weak

Some people occupied with deceptions a house in which I had put a lot of work. And they did not want to leave. And they have not left. At the beginning I had a lot of thoughts about it. Sometimes I would wake up and that was the first thing I would think about. Often thoughts would come to me in the middle of the day. I would even be unpolite with my own family, due to the bad feeling it created in me.

And one day, two months ago, I realize it was hurting me, not only mentally, but also physically. I realized it was going to make me sick. I felt it with certainty. I tried to put it aside, but very often I could not. I thought I was not strong enough to remove it, to let it go.

But I have. The problem is still there. In the hands of lawyers. But it does not hurt me anymore.

And I have learnt something: everything can either make us weak (hurt us) or make us stronger.......

(picture from:  http://www.thehighlanderspoems.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment