Thursday 25 March 2010

Gas bottle

I was dealing with some paperwork in an office and I was kind of complaining about how complex society has become, how dehumanized and commercial the relationship between humans has become in this complex transactions.

And then, next day, I ordered a gas bottle. The truck came, delivered it, I paid for it. And then I realized how complex the structure has to be for me to be able to get that gas bottle. Somebody had found the gas deposits, other people extracted it, transported it, somebody welded the gas bottle, the paint was produced and transported and applied to it, there was the fuel to transport the gas and the bottle, the truck driver that brought here, somebody has made the money, etc, etc.......mind boggling......if society would not have become so complex, that bottle would not have arrived here....

No comments:

Post a Comment